Things you always have to keep in mind when wearing your baby:
- The wrap has no slack whatsoever, so it's nice and tight and holds your baby safely in the natural M-position.
- Your child's head is close enough to be able to kiss it.
- Your child's legs are symmetric.
- Your child's airways are free.
- Your child is supported from knee to knee.
- The position of the spine and the arms are suitable for the child's age.
- The neck is fully supported (especially for newborns), but not too tightly.